Monday, April 14, 2014

Allywhitecat mixed media in Andrews Texas and a journal book for a challenge

Hi everyone.
I am finishing with a journal book for a challenge with the wonderful group of artist at Delicious Doodles...The challenge is not until May 16 so I cannot show you the cover with their awesome image...however I can show you what the pages on the inside are like.
I have purchased many wonderful images and collage pages through the past years and I love to cut them apart and store them in decorated coffee cans :)
so today I used cereal boxes and cut me some pages...and began to create a wonderful fun scrap book. Remember the cover is not show until May 16 at http://lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com
so knowing I have some time I can at least show you a few pages
Images from many places creative souls.com alpha stamps.com deviant scrap.com stampington.com
oh I am sure I have forgotten where some of them came from I have had them quite a while.
stamps from Queen cat , smeared and smudged ink and unknown.
Papers from recollections alpha stamps and graphic 45.

I hope you like this so far.
Thanks so much for stopping in
susan s
Allywhitecat

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have been able to share so far! You are the real deal! Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susan, thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words. So I also make a visit here by you :) Love your journal art and paintings and would like more to see.
    Have a creative time !
    Erika

    ReplyDelete