Thursday, April 10, 2014

Allywhitecat and mixed media in Andrews Texas

Hi there welcome...I am playing today with Jane Davenports ideas   oh she is marvelous. If you have time she is wonderful...you can catch many of her videos on you tube.
The first picture is my theme...I think for Life Book 2014 fold out book...so here it is a theme
tomorrow I have a lot Design Team art to make so will turn this into a fold up soon.
another image I loved she showed on you tube was the little fish girls mer's maybe?
this last one did not turn out right at all I am still learning to make eyes and some times they defeat me ...
well that's it for today.
i have made some beautiful textures with a gift from my little sister Kristy :) but they are not dry uet and I have made them for tomorrows project so I will show off the textures tomorrow.
hugs
susan s



No comments:

Post a Comment