Sunday, November 3, 2013

Journal art By Suswan and JAHMS Journal art honoring my stamps

JAHMS is me...journal art honoring my stamps
My stamps have made me happy..brought new friends in my life..swaps have occurred I learned many techniques with my stamps so I am creating a library through my Journal art.I could keep going...so I decided to take one stamp make a journal page with it, some acts or tags or what ever and go to the next. In the mean time if I want to retire the stamp I can send it to a friend or store it away for a while.
The stamp I chose for this page is from http://stampersanonymous.com
sorry about the shadow.
This is the journal page I have made for it

 Thanks so much for stopping in hope you leave a comment
If you would like to join me send me a email and on my next post I will add your blog addy
susan s

3 comments:

  1. so pretty and elegant..I was thinking of doing something similar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh super awesome - this page is just brilliant. :-D
    I would like to do this but I never know where to start...... I just sit looking at my blank journal book for hours !!! :-(


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a Followers section on here Susan ??? I can find where to join up x

    ReplyDelete