Monday, November 18, 2013

Delight in Flight

Hi and welcome. I received a happy mail day in my life today.
1. from my friend Carla. I received my prize and some awesome geletos oh my goodness...thank you so very much Carla I love your beautiful jewelry and I made a new journal page using the geletos markers you send.
2. my new stencil girl stencil
It is gorgeous I added pieces of that to my journal page also.
again Thank you Carla I am so proud of everything....and the mail travels both ways :).

Delight in Flight
Is a journal page made with geletos from Carla and the ones Angela sent me..I am hooked on them!
The stencil is Whimspirations by Joanne Sharpe.
well here  is my piece.
The stamps are from unity Delight in Beauty by Joslyn Nielson
hope you like it.
susan

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous...just gorgeous! Love this page and so glad they arrived safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete