Friday, May 10, 2013

This is my new journal prompt for Smeared Ink journal group.
It was prompted by the photo image given to us and by a recent event in my life.
I faced a mothers fear even though my son is grown he is my child and my friend. Two days ago he was rushed to ER. He has been fighting liver loss since he was a child and pushed himself to hard.With his illness a push to hard could be death..and i was scared for him.
Prayer and faith our loving Lord let him stay here with us a while longer and I am so grateful.
My theme was awareness..as a mom I saw the physical signs but said nothing trying to respect his decisions..finally last week i did talk to him about other jobs or options...to no avail.awareness is so multiple from instinct or dreams or day or night visions to knowledge and experience.

Thanks for looking.
susan s

1 comment: