Saturday, May 25, 2013

Thank you Tam/willowing.ing.com

There are so many fabulous groups on line and so many awesome classes and tutorials..I have been so privileged to be a part of. There is one that rescued me in a time I never saw it coming and that is a lovely lady named Tam who offered this course  http://willowing.ning.com/page/free-classes-on-willowing-ning-com
you will see this button. to take the class  I began and yet have not finished...click the link above.

I cannot say enough kind...good ..excellent awesome...and so forth words to describe how this has helped me. In fact i am on lesson one still and rummaging through the old library in the brain healing parts broken or damaged and it has so changed me to a more honest real and a  caring person.I am a junkie artist I love it all (mostly) and like so many the friendships are a second family and the art keeps the bonds of many with broken bodies minds and spirits.As willow has been there for me I find I should be  there for many also..out stretched arms from a manufacture or designer or just the weekend stampin artist..there are unique ways of expression..we seem to be there for each other.
If you get a chance take her classes  do it! if all goes well I am going to sign up for the year long class she offers next weekend it would so be worth it for me to continue and I hope others join in.
Take care my sweet friends.
hugs
susan s


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful!!! :D Thank you for your wonderful comment!!

    ReplyDelete