Thursday, June 13, 2013

journal art by suswan and just free thought

I was so excited today when my friends Bear (Stephen) and Fi shared with me a link to Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday, on Facebook..thanks guys!
okay so I had to swirl in my try.  I have one giant Tim's rub on other than that nope I could not find any so had to go a different way
I cut my journal page out of manilla folder and used gesso
and also used my brayer to get a green tone wasn't ready for the mustard look this early lol.I used Americana foliage green
I then stamped with one of my butchered stamps I use for everything I think one of Tim Holts spiral stamps


I added some Iron Oxide acrylic by creamcoat (had it back in my ceramic shop)
added more gesso and green
then I added some hearts with my Wendy Vecchi stencil
some numbers from a regular hard ware stencil some of the race stripes I call them from Dyans dylusions..then torn some lose paper scraps and gesso(ed)them on
had to use the two stamps here from Stampers Anonymous love them both.
I love the blue moon I could base all my art off of the blue moon..infact what a cool idea right?
so I tore a image from my stash of a blue moon and attached one on the left and one on the right.
final touch modge podge matt.
well I am off to make the back now. Thanks for stopping in.
hugs
susan








I

No comments:

Post a Comment