Monday, June 10, 2013

Abundance

Creative souls a marvelous place to be if you love every form of art has a book club let me give you the link.http://creativesouls.ning.com/group/creative-souls-book-club
We are going to study the wonderful books of Julia Cameron "The Artist  Way". Today I received my last book for this study and had to go ahead and look into it...
The fourth book that came to me is "Blessings" Her second paragraph say " In my Fathers house are many mansions" "we are told. By counting our blessings, we name ourselves accurately as children of the universe, the richly dowried children of God., or if you prefer the "good" . Focused on our good , focused on our abundance, we naturally attract more of the same. This is spiritual law. Our consciousness is creative.. What we focus on we empower and enlarge. Good multiplies when focused upon.Negativity multiplies when focused upon.The choice is ours. Which do we want more of"? there it is so simple.wow!wow! how excellent is that simply said and so powerfully truthful

so with that thought in mind...I made this journal page. I am going to love this book.
Thanks for stopping in
hugs
susan s
.

No comments:

Post a Comment