Monday, January 14, 2013

kindness

There are several different places in the Bible I found reference to kindness
I am not even qualified to guess how many there probably are.
I have wonderful friends who display the definition every day of their lives..
The greatest Kindness in my faith though I can think of would be Father Gods kindness to love us enough to offer his Son for our salvation.
susan s.

Titus 3 3-8

For we ourselves were sometimes foolish,disobedient,deceived,serving divers lusts and pleasures,living in malice and envy,hateful and hating one another.
But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared.
Not by the works of righteousness we have done,but according to his mercy he saved us,by the washing and regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior
That being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life
This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly,that they which have believed in God might maintain good works.These things are good and profitable to man

No comments:

Post a Comment