Monday, January 14, 2013

kindness

Kindness....

It is such a small word isn't it..and such a powerful action.
I have been asked by my friends and family to put up a Christian journal blog ..so to meet the request I have decided to begin with Kindness.
I have such wonderful friends in many faiths and I hope you do not feel separated in this blogging..so I have decided to reach out with powerful positive words and let people express through their poems ..writings..art their interpetations of the word.
I am a believer in Yeshua,God and the Holy Spirit  sso ,my expressions come from my heart and my interpretation
  of teachings from the Bible and stories taught to me from members of my family and friends that I call family.Here is my journal page for this word

2 comments:

  1. Your page & your words are beautiful. I would really like to talk to you on the phone. I have a dr's appt. tomorrow morning in Odessa & then we are coming back to Midland. Perhaps I could call? Hugs Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this journal page, Great Job! Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete