Wednesday, February 6, 2013

what is inspiration to me may not be inspiration to you...the muse
well i must say i am inspired most by nature first life force leaves,wind (elements) grass trees birds all of it.
People inspire me their natures their beliefs their superstitions habits perfumes or colones even their choice on a menu in a restaurant. paper history photos of expressions dress all of life force inspires me past and present..and yes even dreams people have of what they see the future will be like.
Is there a muse tugging at our sleeves..guiding us to the right direction to catch the right scene of event or item or person or thing ???
susan s.

4 comments:

  1. Did you draw this muse? Love her all knowing eyes! I relate to nature also. I go for a walk everyday, rain, shine or snow, lol! I will be pondering a project and in my mind and usually have a place to start by the time I get home. Sometimes it is something visual or sometimes it's just that little voice inside my head that will come up with a caption that I just have to match with a stamp.

    Stay true to your art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool Susan :-)
    A Muse - well, that's very thought provoking and something I have never considered. Maybe you're right and it's just never occured to me :-)
    I love trees and birds.... really admire nature. I always think there is some special spirit in trees :-)

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal page of your muse! It sounds as if you have a good relationship with her. Mine is pretty fickle, foxlike, always darting away just when I need her. But when she's good she whispers bits of song lyrics and poetry to me and let me figure out what to do with it. I found this quote on the www from Nathan Olivera, "What the hell was the muse saying to me?" and made it into a journal page once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Ike there are special spirits in trees!! Anyways Susan, I love your project and you!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete