Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kindness

wow the other day I had to think about that word. Kindness.. There was a lady I became friends with ..her art began provoking people, and they were ready to say what they thought..i went into the group forum for days, and suggested other places she could place her art and she would have been part of the group there..they all make the same style of art.Hints were strongly made..and ,her choice was to ignore the hints. The offensive art persisted to grind everyone.Then when I stood my ground and said there is dark but the art like you have just made is not dark ..and to many it is offensive..the war began.
Yesterday My name was  in bold caps on a dear friends face book page.it  was brought to my sight..and I said what I thought.....
so my friends and I have been on the phone talking about how people define a believer in Christ and when is enough ...enough..so I said I have been a door mat many times over, I am not Jesus..he was and is perfect..I am not..does that change my belief in him or my belief in God no.It makes what he is about, more true to me.
I believe and I strive to be a good person I said..but I am human and I am not perfect and I am not a floor mat.
I am not responsible for stupidity in others only myself.
susan s.

and thank you all my dear friends for your love and protection..I love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment